FAQs

What are Survivor Care Kits?
They are gifts for cancer survivors that include hand made goodies.

How did they start?
I started making Survivor kits as gifts for the survivors we invite to the relay for life every year. I try to come up with new gifts each year as well as I make a CD with new songs that have inspired me through my years as a cancer survivor.

Who can order them?
Anyone. They are for cancer survivors or caregivers and can be requested by anyone.


Where can they be sent?
We can send them directly to the survivor or we can send them to the person who requests them so they can give them to who they chose.


How much do they cost?
Nothing! They’re free!

Are you a non-profit?
Yes in the sense that we do not make a profit from making these kits., though we are not registered as a non-profit.

Do you take donations?
Donations are always accepted to help defray the costs for supplies to make the kits. These donations are NOT tax deductible. For more information on how to make a donation please email survivorlaurie@gmail.com.

How do I request them?
Click on the Contact link above to find more info on requesting a survivor kit!